Thursday, February 2, 2012

Damsel in Distress:( Needs Knights in Shining Armour

Heyya All

welcome to February, the month of love, hearts, balloons,cuddles, kisses, movies, romance and so on..

I must confess: I love being stylish whether I am travelling or not, yet I cannot travel without being Stylish...and i am romantic to the core:)
This Valentine, I am launching my blog which i have been planning for a long long tym:)finally !!! (sighs)
have zeroed on some names, vote for your favorite and you can have an added surprise this valentines!!!

JUZZ CHECK OUT NAMES:

1. Diva in Different Destinations!!!
2. Diva's recit de voyage
3. Mode & Voyage
4.Explore in Style
5. Diva's Destinations
6. Diva on a Journey
7.Confessions of a wandering Diva

So what are you waiting for???


if the final name matches yours you will get a cute surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment